Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Shopping

This has been a pretty heavy task this year, to say the least. As the kids get older i find that shopping for them gets to be more of a BITCH! I mean, they get smarter, quicker, and dare i say just a little bit more ingenious. Their requests change daily on what they want. GREAT!!! But, i will say this, I've taken them all out to go shopping and it's been pretty damn fun, as well. Hayden's the only one who needs to get the younger ones anything. They hooked Heather up with gifts, so that's done. THey were pretty stoked about buying shit for Mom.

Now, that being said, I saw a great thing years ago from one of Heather's family members. We'll just call this family member, "Tim" Heuer. SO as not to let anyone know who I'm talking about. So, "Tim" Heuer goes out and buys himself all the cool shit he wants, and then he wraps it up and puts other peoples names on who it's from. Then puts that under the tree, and so without anyone knowing... they all bought "TIM" HEUER gifts!!! Fucking awesome idea. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. THANKS "TIM."

Why can't all Christmas shopping be like that??? Just buy what you want, put their names on it in the from column and be done with it. They're just as surprised to see what it is. It's a win, win, win.

Who knew that one of the Heuer clan would be such an innovator.

Been rocking out to the FOO FIGHTERS greatest hits CD this morning. Glad i bought it. I just didn't have the patience to keep it wrapped up and put under the tree....

Hmmmm... there's a flaw in this design.

4 comments:

leslie said...

hmmmm, couldn't be chris so .... let's see. ha ha!
we have a box of crap-o-la coming your way soon, won't make it by christmas though.

xo :)

bryan, aka casey tyler said...

Do you remember the guy who had too much tequila at your house in oceanside on New Years Eve 1998?

Mark Brown said...

Of course I remember Casey Tyler....

If you read this again.... email me....

or send me your email address on this post and I'll get a hold of you.

I know that your birthday is on New Years or New Years Eve.... Something like that.

That proof enough that i know you???????


Get a hold of me dude...

bryan said...

email me at bryan.simpkins@twinstatetrucks.com
or call 800.256.8778