Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Off The Trail

Off The Trail

Refers to the origin of myself being from Oregon, and within Oregon is the Oregon Trail. Off the Trail.. Well, that would be me, now wouldn't it? I used to have a blog years ago that was named "Chasing Oregon." However, I have a sister-in-law who has inspired me to start blogging again, and in doing so, after reading her brilliant works, it has further inspired me to not take on my previous blog title. Chasing Oregon was at times too simple and at most time an homage to my home that I missed. This is my attempt to change all of that.

Next is the "...less traveled" part and my facination with Robert Frost, Jack Kerouac, and the constant new travels and explorations that began with the Marines and still moves in more challenging, and amazing directions.

No comments: