Monday, January 22, 2007

Which cost more?


If you said the Diet Lipton Iced Tea.... You were wrong. Believe it or not, the orange cost me the most out of all of this. Pathetic. You know, I have a real problem with this. It seems that the healthier something is for you, the more expensive it is. The stuff that'll kill you the quickest is generally the cheapest. There seems to be something wrong with this equation, if you ask me. Seems to me that what we need to really tax in this country is grease or cooking oil. I bet you could make more revenue taxing cooking grease or cooking oil and drop property taxes all together. Sounds like a win/win to me.

While I'm on it, I'm looking at my picture and I'm just wondering... When did this all happen? When did I start buying only diet drinks? I'm looking in my fridge, and all I see is diet. I can't remember the last time I bought regular pop. I tried a regular Dr. Pepper the other day and thought I was drinking syrup. So, it's finally happened. I've turned not into my parents, but my grandparents. Every time I'd go to my Nana's house, she had in mass quantities; Diet Coke, Pepsi Free, and occasionally Tab. Now, I've atleast got SOME standards... I'm not buying the TAB. But, when did I become aged?

Hell, even our beer is "light." Well, that one is mostly Heather's doing. I really have no say on the beer thing. We're not allowed to buy anything that might endanger the volume of her belches. This is why we don't dust. No need. The shock waves from Heather's belches usually knocks any and all particulates off our furniture. Lucky us.

Fight the power, and plant a fruit tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is really funny honey!